Monday, November 2, 2009

views on OQP2

I found OQP2 very interesting because it boosted my confidence levels. Peter, Freda, Wendy, Mala enlightened me with their inspirational words. The important thing is I am able to do the application documentation in an accurate way which forms a key part in getting a job. Also, I feel that mock interview sessions are the best way to practise for the actual interview. I feel glad about Wendy because she is the person who constantly reminds us about our assignments, giving suggestions in finding the right job and I am very fortunate to be guided by such an intelligent and dynamic lady. I wish I could be like her when I am that old .

1 comment:

  1. HI. I agree with Swapna. OQP is a guardian to all the skilled immigrants. We learnt about the actual tactics of finding realistic jobs. Till now I was chasing unrealistic jobs. I know that there is a lot more to be learnt. And to be mentioned, Wendy is the Fairy Godmother for young graduates like swapna, me and few others. Hope we all get jobs and live happily everafter.

    ReplyDelete